Code of Ethics
Wealth Management Partners is totally committed to the highest standards of ethics and business practice.
be open, honest and sincere in all dealings with clients, staff and associates.
strive towards absolute objectivity and disclosure in all advice and service, with particular attention to the avoidance of any conflicts of interest that may impair the appropriateness of recommendations.
treat clients, staff and associates fairly and respectfully, ensuring any disputes are resolved equitably and promptly.
maintain the highest standards of professional performance, and through this knowledge and skill provide the highest quality advice and service to our clients.
exercise due care and diligence at all times.
respect the sanctity of confidential information in all aspects of business, and not disclose it without specific consent unless required to do so by law.
conduct ourselves professionally and honourably at all times, so we may enhance the reputation of – and respect for – our business.
comply with all legal and fudiciary obligations, the standards and ethics of our Licensee and with the spirit of this Code.
How we can help you
Clients tell us;
- They don't have the time to attend to their finances.
- They don't know enough.
- There is too much information to digest.
- They make decisions on the spur of the moment, without adequate research.
- They have had bad experiences with advisers concerned with how much the adviser makes instead of how much they make.
- They and their spouse disagree, so they end up doing nothing, or one of them is unhappy.
What we offer at Wealth Management Partners;
- Discipline – a thorough, consistent process.
- Objectivity – its not our money, so emotions don't drive us.
- Time – to do the research and portfolio monitoring.
- Access – to investments unavailable to the retail investors.
- Insight – continuing education, readings, industry relationships expose us to new thinking and ideas.
- Experience – we do this for many clients and have done so for years. While there is always something new, we are further along the learning curve than you probably are.
- Resources – its our full-time job and there are several of us working for you.